Specialist External Envelope Contractor is currently on the lookout for an Experienced Estimator. The Company is interested in expanding their team to manage with their workflow. Their work would be throughout Ireland, England and further afield. They would work within a number of sectors including Data Centres, Pharmaceuticals and Commercial.
As an experienced Estimator you will bring expertise and knowledge to the team, to support and assist the current commercial team. Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Estimator to come in and further their career. Based at Head Office, Roofing and Cladding experience desirable.
- Manage and tender from receipt, through to submission and post tender queries
- Analysing plans/bill of quantities and other project documentation to estimate costs
- Researching, sourcing, and negotiating best quotes from subcontractors/suppliers
- Assessing financial / technical/ operational risks of project
- Liaising with key members of the project of the project team and liaising with clients and subcontractors
- Prepare take offs and undertake estimates and final account settlements.
- Review supply chain performance quarterly
- Mark up enquires to be sent out to the supply chain, organise bills of quantities production and obtain material quotes where necessary
- Evaluate returned quotations from supply chain, organise bills of quantities production and obtain material quotes where necessary
- Evaluate returned quotations from supply chain and liaise with supply chain member to bring quotations in line with the project specification requirements
- Liaise with and manage the internal and external tender team
What you need:
- 4+ Years’ experience in estimating role
- Motivated, driven and works well within a team
- Strong contract management ability and understanding
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
Benefits for Employees:
- Modern, plush and unique new office build. With new Canteen & breakout areas.
- Electric Car Charging Stations.
- Fully stocked Staff Canteen.
- Free On-site Car Parking.
- Employee Assistance program for all employees (24/7 Confidential Support) providing assistance with Mental Health/ Family Life/Budgeting/Legal Information.This program also gives access to a Health Portal providing Webinars/Nutritional Advice/ Fitness Advice & Health Checks.
- Competitive Salary for the best candidate depending on experience.
- Yearly Team building events.
- Meditation Garden with the use of Cardiovascular equipment.
- Continuous Professional Development.
If you think you have what we are looking for we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV quoting the above Job Reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org