Deane Roofing Systems philosophy is very simple. Meet and exceed the Clients’ expectations. This is a key element in every stage of our projects, design, installation, handover, and support.
Our tagline, Proactive solutions-always demonstrates a definite commitment of how we do business. We will always be proactive, willing to assist and advise for the benefit of the project. We have the knowledge, expertise and experience to provide the optimum solutions. This philosophy is evident right through our company. From the front desk to the site, at director level, in our manufacturing, wherever our company is represented, we always ask ‘how do we do this better?
- Managing the day to day aspects of the project.
- Driving the project outcomes.
- Maintaining the health and safety in the project.
- Procurement of specialist subcontractors
- Progress reporting
- Managing the scope work package and developing strategic package programmes
- Managing Quality deliverables
- Cost Monitoring and evaluation.
Work Hours & Benefits
Site Based Hours
Pension and death in benefit scheme
- Ø Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Leaving Certificate and relevant college education
- Two to three years management experience
- Specific industry experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Full clean driving licence
‘Our vision is to be recognized as a leading designer and provider of ‘Total Envelope’’ and off-site construction Solutions’.
‘Our mission is to always provide proactive and innovative Roofing and Cladding Solutions for our Customers’. As a Company we act with integrity. We’re honest, transparent, and committed to doing what’s best for our customers, our company, the Health & Safety of our employees and the Environment. We strive to support employees and businesses in the localities where we work. This also includes support for our local community and sporting and other organisations, whilst encouraging all our employees to buy local and buy Irish if possible.