Deane Roofing Systems philosophy is very simple. Meet and exceed the Clients’ expectations. This is a key element in every stage of our projects, design, installation, handover, and support.
Our tagline, Proactive solutions-always demonstrates a definite commitment of how we do business. We will always be proactive, willing to assist and advise for the benefit of the project. We have the knowledge, expertise and experience to provide the optimum solutions. This philosophy is evident right through our company. From the front desk to the site, at director level, in our manufacturing, wherever our company is represented, we always ask ‘how do we do this better?
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
Work Hours & Benefits
Site Based Hours
Pension and death in benefit scheme
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Great networking abilities.
‘Our vision is to be recognized as a leading designer and provider of ‘Total Envelope’’ and off-site construction Solutions’.
‘Our mission is to always provide proactive and innovative Roofing and Cladding Solutions for our Customers’. As a Company we act with integrity. We’re honest, transparent, and committed to doing what’s best for our customers, our company, the Health & Safety of our employees and the Environment. We strive to support employees and businesses in the localities where we work. This also includes support for our local community and sporting and other organisations, whilst encouraging all our employees to buy local and buy Irish if possible.