For Leading Specialist Contractor working mainly in Pharma and Tech Industries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and highly successful company and to develop to your full potential within a highly supportive environment.
- The candidate must have a (CIF) site management qualification or higher with a proven site management or engineering background and will have experience dealing with Main Contractors, Sub contractors, suppliers and direct employees.
- You will be responsible for the management of a key site(s) in Cork/ Munster Region and Dublin/ Leinster Regions. You will be flexible, both in terms of working environment and site location.
- You will have the ability to manage and motivate site operatives, manage and plan resources to suit the tasks, including plant and materials. A strong technical interest is a key advantage, having an interest in reading up and understanding systems before they are installed.
What you Need:
- The candidate must be aware of the fast pace of specialist subcontracting and must be motivated by the safe delivery of the job whilst ensuring the job maintains the quality our Clients have come to expect. The ability to do this whilst remaining in control of schedule and conscious of cost will be important.
- The candidate must be authoritative, give respect to and command respect from the work force. Equally important is upholding our position onsite when there are demands by others for equal attention by the client or their representatives.
- The candidate must be computer literate, with working knowledge of pdf markup software, email and web document portals. You must be able to find the information in order to deliver it. In addition you will need to be able keep daily records onsite and file these electronically as project back up.
- A strong discipline for being out on site knowing all that is going on around you, being able to anticipate potential obstacles and having the foresight to be ahead when need be. Organising the work force efficiently and having the right materials and plant ready in advance is extremely important.
Benefits for Employees:
- Employee Assistance program for all employees (24/7 Confidential Support) providing assistance with Mental Health/ Family Life/Budgeting/Legal Information. This program also gives access to a Health Portal providing Webinars/Nutritional Advice/ Fitness Advice & Health Checks
- Competitive Salary for the best candidate depending on experience.
- Yearly Team building events.
- Meditation Garden with the use of Cardiovascular equipment.
- Continuous Professional Development.
If you think you have all that we at looking for we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your CV quoting the above job reference number to email@example.com